Saturday, July 27, 2013

The miracles in our lives: flowers & coffee

When I imagine a peaceful and beautiful picture, I start to dream about sea, waves, flowers and coffee :)
We can't take the waves to our home but it's possible to create a nice atmosphere with coffee & flowers! :P

Personaly I love everything about coffee. I'm so interested and even though I visited a "Barista" workshop! The smell of coffee can take me anywhere and I just feel happy at the end. Why am I talking about coffee? Today I would like to give some ideas about decoration with flowers and also some pics about the amazing affect of coffee of happiness. Let's start and enjoy ;)




Here are some ideas to decorate your lovely home with flowers...





For any kind of style at your home, flowers are like miracle objects that make us feel happy and they also make people think positive. Do not hesitate to visit a flower shop and make your self happy :)


Nothing could be more amazing to have fresh flowers for the breakfast :)



To serve a cup of coffee, think about the flowers as a design object. The beauty of your service should not be hidden in the details ;)





The smell of coffee is not a simple description that I or anyone can do. As we always say, you have to experience something so that you can have an idea for it. The relativity of drinking a cup of coffee is for everyone a different feeling on the understanding that the coffee is delicious ;) I think the italian coffee tastes amazing, like illy and lavazza. If you also want to try something different and traditional, turkish coffee is also amazing ;) 
It'll be served mostly with turkish delight, as showed below.




What I wanted to show today is, that the simple things in our lives can be so important and effective for a nice day. 
If the sky is grey, make your day colorful with flowers.
If you want to feel happy and not lonely, make a cup of coffee or tea a good friend of you ;)


:)




(Photos: favim.com, indulgy.com, macaronsandpearls.com, onekingslane.com, searchingforstyle.blogspot.com, seymourhousebandb.co.uk, styleinsideuk.blogspot.com, tumlr.com, vi.sualize.us, vibevixen.com, weheartit.com, lezzetligunler.com, ibrahimkoclokum.com.tr, refikaninmutfagi.com)






2 comments:

  1. this is why I love spending time on blogs. always discover something new, something interesting. after reading that article, I made myself a nice coffee with honey syrup... thanks for inspiring me :) hopefully buy a flower soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I am happy that I could inspire you :)

    ReplyDelete