Saturday, April 6, 2013

Gemütlich & Fancy

I have been waiting for a long time to create a blog about Interior Design Trends. I decided to actualise this wish on a sunny day in april :).  I have this interest since I was a kid. Although I studied mechanical engineering at the university, this interest didn`t get lower and via either magazines or internet, my hobby continued. While I was studying abroad, I got the opportunity to see the different kind of places/houses of other cultures. I also tried to decorate my room at the hall of residence, at the university. 
The purpose of this blog is to share the latest design trends and also the design articles. And the name of my blog... Gemütlich means in german comfortable or canny and fancy; you already know ;)
The atmosphere at our homes should be comfortable but at the same time our home should have an identity and look fancy. This combination is what I really looked for and I`m happy for that :)

Uzun zamandir gerceklestirmek istedigim Interior Design Trends blogum icin bu günesli nisan gününü tercih ettim :) Kücük yastan beri ic tasarima ilgi duymusumdur. Üniversitede mühendislik okumama ragmen tasarima olan ilgim azalmadi ve dergiler ve internet araciligiyla bu hobimi devam ettirdim. Yurtdisinda okudugum dönem icinde bir cok farkli kültüre sahip olan insanlarin evlerini görme sansim oldu. Ayni zamanda minik yurt odami trendler sayesinde sevimli bir hale getirmeye calistim. 
Bu blogtaki amacim, ilgi alanima giren ve bunun yani sira vintage ve design olan ic tasarim parcalarini sizlerle paylasmak! Blogumun ismine gelince... Gemütlich and Fancy, yani almanca rahat, huzur veya sicak bir ortam anlamina gelebilen "gemütlich" ile ingilizce hayal, süs veya şik anlamina gelebilen fancy.
Evimizdeki ortamin sicak bir ortam olmasinin yani sira bir de kendine has bir havasi olmasi icin şik bir design ile kombine edilmesinin güzel olabilecegini düsündüm ve bu isimde karar kildim. Mutluyum :)



At this photo, I`m in Barcelona, which is one of my favourite city in europe. The harmony of the colours of june is just caught at this moment and I guess my bestie has realised it before I did! She just ordered that I had to go to the other side of ramp at Parc Güell so that she could make this amazing photo! At this photo I love the look of the wall, which looks alittle like sweden-wall-style. Also the purple flowers wake a life in this photo. The old house with wooden window shutter wakes a nostalgic air in it. And I wanna start to write my blog with one of my favourite photos!   

Bu resimde en sevdigim sehirlerden biri olan Barcelona`da, haziran ayinin renk uyumunu yakaladigimi düsündüm ve en yakin arkadasim bu ani benden önce farketmis olacak ki, resmimi cekmek icin beni Parc Güell yokusunda karsi tarafa gönderdi ve ani ölümsüzlestirdi! Resme baktigimda bir evde en sevdigim özelliklerden biri olan isvec duvar tarzini bana hatirlatan havasinin yaninda mor renkli ciceklerin bu kareye ne kadar canlilik kattigini görebiliyorum. Eski ve ahsap pencereli ev ise nostaljik bir hava katarak resmi tamamliyor. Ben de bu cok sevdigim resimle bloguma start veriyorum..!


No comments:

Post a Comment